Save money while supporting Tukwila businesses!

Tukwila Tracker

Tukwila Police News, Community Events and Updates

Emergency Service Requests

We are seeing another uptick in individuals reporting incidents to us via social media and or email. All requests for service of any kind including suspicious persons, vehicles or activity needs to be made via 911 for emergencies or (206)-241-2121 for non-emergencies. We can not dispatch officers or track calls for service via social media or email. Our social media sites and email are not monitored 24/7.

You may also self-file a report online at if your incident meets the criteria below.
-This is not an emergency – This incident occurred within the Tukwila Police Department City limits – There are no known (to you) suspects – This did not occur on a state freeway

Q: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?A: If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 206-241-2121.
Q: What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?A: No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Tukwila please call the police department for that city.
Q: What if this happened on a state freeway?A: If this took place on a state freeway or freeway on or off-ramp, please call the Washington State Patrol.
Q: What is a known suspect?A: A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: