COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (COPCAB)
The Community Oriented Policing Citizen’s Advisory Board, or COPCAB for short, is a group of active Tukwila Community members appointed to the board by the Mayor.
The Board’s primary duties are to:
- Enhance police-community relations
- Provide a community perspective concerning police services
- Promote public awareness of Tukwila’s police services.
We, the Community-Oriented Policing Citizens Advisory Board (COPCAB), are dedicated to the belief that all citizens share in the responsibility of a community’s quality of life. It is our mission to foster collaborative opportunities between government, the business community, schools, and citizens to identify and resolve problems and empower people and neighborhoods to help themselves. It is our vision that Tukwila sustain a safe, culturally rich, and economically healthy environment responsive to all members of the community.
- 1 High School Representative
- 1 School District Representative
- 2 Business Representatives
- 5 Residential Representatives
Please view the Boards and Commissions page for a list of current COPCAB members.
The COPCAB meets every 2nd Thursday of each month from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Duwamish Conference Room in the 6300 building at City Hall.